Legrand Cisco[R] QSFP-40G-ER4 Compatible TAA Compliant 40GBase-ER4 QSFP+ Transceiver (SMF, 1270nm to 1330nm, 40km, LC, DOM)
- Supports data rates up to 40Gbps
- QSFP+ transceiver module
- LC ports designed for use with Single-Mode fibre
- 1270nm to 1330nm wavelength signalling
- Supports up to 40 kilometres of cabling
- Supports Digital Optical Monitoring (DOM)
This Cisco[R] QSFP-40G-ER4 compatible QSFP+ transceiver provides 40GBase-ER4 throughput up to 40km over single-mode fibre (SMF) at the wavelength specified between 1270nm to 1330nm using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Cisco[R] transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialised and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialise and perform identically. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. All Legrand transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant.